Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sahel Pharma
The idea came to me in 2008 with my visit to Chad, there I could see the need to have a local pharmaceutical laboratory that would provide a solution to medicament shortages but in a sustainable way, avoiding being bought abroad and therefore avoiding leaving the benefits generated by this industry in the most developed countries. Therefore, other possibilities must be made a reality and one of them is to bring our technology, our experience and our enthusiasm to these countries, thus training them to manage their own needs. Sahel Pharma aims to be a tool at the service of the population.
The Sahel Pharma team is made up of professionals from the pharmaceutical and industrial sectors, with experience, knowledge and complementary skills and above all with a common vision of how the Sahel Pharma project should be and the mechanisms for its success.
- Provide quality medicaments to developing countries.
- Achieve international quality margins and traceability of pharmaceutical products, ensuring the profitability of the project.
- help the population by modernizing the pharmaceutical sector, introducing new technologies to make this sector as efficient as possible.
- Self-sufficiency in the manufacture of medicines in the country, promoting and maintaining cooperation ties in the health system.
- Make it possible for all countries to have their own pharmaceutical laboratory that makes their health system sustainable and that the pharmaceutical spending stays in their country and serves to create jobs and training.
- The adjustment of the manufacture of medicines to the needs of the country and that therefore they can have control of the quality of the product and therefore the health of its population.
- Unite solidarity, cooperation and profitability.
- Provide necessary medicines to neighboring countries.